|Article requires additional modification |
The design and content of the article does not meet the project requirements.
The T25 was developed on the chassis of the T23 medium tank, but was never manufactured.
When stock, the 90 mm AT Gun M3 is adequate for its tier and the speed is able to get you where you need to go in short time. When fully upgraded, the T25 AT is a fantastic tank destroyer to play, being very fast, and armed with the 105 mm AT Gun T5E1, it can provide fire support wherever needed. The T25 AT's armor is a bit lacking, but angling its sloped frontal armor correctly can allow it to bounce several high tier guns. However, it is still recommended that you avoid firefights with higher tier tanks. One thing that is impressive on this tank destroyer is its deep gun depression, which can come in handy in certain situations.
The T25 AT leads to the T28.
Pros and Cons
- Very fast and good acceleration
- Good DPM
- Good at flanking
- Gun plate armor is adequate
- Poor armor in most other places
- The slope of the armor is not angled enough to bounce shells
- Use your gun depression to your advantage
- At first you may not like this tank, since it is very slow. Plus, the 90mm gun will definitely make you wanna give up. But once fully upgraded, this tank is maneuverable and it has the 105mm which is unable to be equipped on the T25/2. Once this thing has the 105mm, you can flank the opposing team and turn the tide of battle. Additionally, this gun can penetrate many tier 8's and even some tier 9's from the front. However, try not to face tanks head on since it has paper thin armor unless angled. It can still bounce a few low tier guns with its decently sloped armor.
- Use it as a sort of non-turreted medium tank, being maneuverable and using speed to avoid artillery and flank enemies
- Radio carries over from the Jackson.
- Get the 105mm as fast as you can.
- Get the upgraded suspension, as it is necessary to mount any equipment weighing more than 100kg.
- Finish by researching the AV-1790-1 engine.
Alternatively, if you wish to use equipment (gun rammer/binoculars and camouflage net) at all times:
- Start by researching the T15E2 gun. This will need to be researched before the 105 can be researched. It will help you get to the next upgrades a little easier.
- Get the upgraded suspension, as it will be necessary to equip the 105mm with equipment of more than 100kg.
- Get the 105mm.
- Finish by researching the engine.
Hunnicutt, R.P., 1971, Pershing: A History of the American Medium Tank T20 Series, Presidio Press, 240p, ASIN:B0006CEM9W
- T25 and T26 Photos & history.